Kirbie Wallace is the blogger-in-chief of “StartupGrind.com,” a website dedicated to helping entrepreneurs build, grow and succeed in their businesses. In this article, she shares her thoughts about struggling as an entrepreneur, finding your purpose in life, and dealing with change.
Questions for Kirbie
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. What is your blog’s focus?
4. Do you have any advice for aspiring bloggers?
5. Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
Executive Producer of Cosmopolitan
1. Kirbie Roscoe is the Executive Producer of Cosmopolitan magazine. She has worked in the publishing industry for over a decade and brings her experience and insight to the Cosmopolitan blog.
2. Cosmopolitan is one of the most popular women’s magazines in the United States, with a readership of over six million women. Kirbie Roscoe oversees all content on the Cosmopolitan website as well as all editorial decisions made about what goes into the magazine.
3. In addition to her work at Cosmopolitan, Kirbie Roscoe is also an author and speaker. Her novel, Girl Meets World, was published in 2015 and tells the story of two girls who are best friends from childhood until they go to college together.
4. Kirbie Roscoe has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with readers on her blog, which is why we asked her some questions about life as an executive producer and author at Cosmopolitan.
What’s the first thing on your to do list in the morning?
Every morning, I wake up early and make sure to start my day with some good ol’ fashioned exercise. It’s my first priority, and I believe it’s essential for keeping a healthy body and mind.
After exercising, my next goal is to get breakfast on the table. I love cooking breakfast for my family and friends, and it’s always a pleasure to share a meal with them. Sometimes we’ll eat out at restaurants, but most of the time we’ll cook something together in our kitchen.
Once breakfast is ready, I usually spend some time catching up with family and friends over phone or in person. After socializing for a bit, it’s time to get down to business! I start by checking my email, reading articles on various websites, and responding to any messages that I receive.
From there, it’s off to work! I try to allocate some time each day for creative writing and brainstorming new ideas. I also like to take some time each day to reflect on what happened during the day and make plans for tomorrow.
It can be hectic trying to balance all of these different tasks each day, but it’s definitely worth it because everything falls into place much more smoothly
Who is your spirit animal?
One of the amazing things about living a spiritual life is that we can connect with different animals. For me, my spirit animal is Kirbie. Kirbie is an Australian Cattle Dog and she is one of the most loving and gentle dogs I have ever met. She loves to play fetch and cuddle, and she always has a smile on her face.
Kirbie has taught me so much about being kind and compassionate to others. She is a great role model for anyone looking to live a more compassionate lifestyle. I believe that every person has the power to change the world for the better, no matter their circumstances. If we are kind and compassionate to others, we can create a positive ripple effect in our lives and in the world around us.
Growing up, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Growing up, I always wanted to be a journalist. I loved reading newspapers and magazines, and I loved learning about the world around me.
I started my career as a newspaper reporter, and then I moved on to writing for magazines. I enjoyed working in this field because it allowed me to explore different topics and learn more about the people and the world around me.
When I was named Cosmopolitan’s Blogger-In-Chief, it was a dream come true. As the Blogger-In-Chief, I get to write about all sorts of topics, ranging from fashion to relationships. It’s a great opportunity to share my knowledge and insights with readers around the globe.
What are some of your favorite outfits/colors?
I absolutely love all shades of pink, but my favorite color is always black. I also love neutrals like beige and white. When it comes to outfits, I love mix and matching different pieces to create my own look.
2. What’s your favorite accessory?
My go-to accessory is always a pair of sunglasses. I never know when the weather will turn or if I’ll be spending the day indoors, so sunglasses are perfect for all occasions! I also enjoy a good hat on occasion or some jewelry that can add a little personality to an outfit.
3. Are there any designers you typically shop for your wardrobe?
I definitely shop for my wardrobe at stores like Zara and H&M, but I also love shopping at boutiques like Prabal Gurung and Saint Laurent. There’s something for everyone at these stores!