María Gimena Boccadoro is a Spanish female entrepreneur and travel blogger who is one of the most influential bloggers in Europe. Her blog, Traveling Terzetto, is read by 6 million people every month. She shares her personal experiences and how they relate to her life as a business woman.
How to Travel Successfully
Maria Gimena Boccadoro is a successful traveler who has developed a philosophy to help others travel successfully. Her tips and advice can help you both plan and enjoy your trip, no matter where you are.
Boccadoro grew up in Spain and has since traveled extensively throughout Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Australia. She has also worked as a journalist and travelled extensively for work. Her experiences have taught her a few things that she applies to all her travels.
Here are her top tips for traveling successfully:
1. Make a plan – Before you even leave home, start planning your trip. This will help you understand what you want to see and do, as well as figure out how much money you will need. You can use TripAdvisor or other online resources to help you find the best deals on hotels, flights, and other travel amenities.
2. research the destination – Once you have your plan set, it’s important to do some research about the destination(s) you’re visiting. This will give you a better idea of what to expect culturally and geographically. familiarize yourself with the language, culture, food
María Gimena’s Tips for Traveling
Maria Gimena Boccadoro, a travel blogger, has developed a philosophy to travel successfully. Her tips include taking plenty of photographs and videos, packing light, and having an itinerary that is well-planned. She also recommends reading travel blogs before traveling in order to get a sense of the culture and what to expect.
Getting Around in Different Cities
There’s no one right answer when it comes to figuring out how to travel successfully, but according to María Gimena Boccadoro, a philosophy she developed can help. Boccadoro is the founder of MGB International, a company that provides travel advice and services to clients around the world. She’s also the author of “The Global Nomad Survival Guide: How To Travel The World And Find Work That Matters” (Workman Publishing, 2016).
Boccadoro believes that travelers should focus on three core principles when planning their trips: authenticity, purpose and community. “Authenticity is about going where the locals go and experiencing the culture first-hand,” she says. “Purpose is finding something you’re passionate about outside your normal routine and exploring it. And community is finding people who share your interests and who can help you connect with the local culture.”
To help you stay true to these principles while traveling, Boccadoro suggests thinking about your goals before you leave home. “figure out what makes you happy, what are your dreams and aspirations, and then find a way to tie that into your travel plans,” she says
Where To Eat
When it comes to where to eat while traveling, Maria Gimena Boccadoro has some strong opinions. The Chilean-born writer and traveler maintains that the best food is found in the most unexpected places – a philosophy she learned from her mother. Here, Boccadoro shares her top tips for finding delicious eats wherever you are in the world.
1. Get out of your comfort zone. If you’re used to eating only what you can find at home, you’re going to miss out on some great food when you travel. Try searching for restaurants that specialize in local cuisine or go for something new and unusual. You never know – you might be surprised by how much fun it is to experiment!
2. Eat with locals. When you dine out with locals, not only are you likely to get a more authentically flavored meal, but you’re also likely to experience some interesting cultural insights. It’s a great way to learn about different parts of the world and make some new friends along the way!
3. Don’t be afraid to pig out. Hunger is one of the main drivers of exploration,
Maria Gimena Boccadoro is a successful traveler who has developed her own philosophy to help her achieve travel success. Here are some tips she recommends for maximizing your travel experience:
-Create a budget and stick to it. Don’t overspend on your trip just because you think it will be cheaper in the long run. You’ll waste money and miss out on key experiences.
-Book your flights and accommodations as far in advance as possible. This way, you won’t have to worry about high prices or availability.
-Make use of online travel agencies (OTAs) when booking your flights and accommodations. They offer great deals and can save you a lot of time and hassle.
-Stay flexible. If something unexpected comes up, don’t hesitate to switch plans or cancel your trip entirely. This way, you’ll have the best chance of enjoying the experience at hand.
What To Take on the Trip?
When planning a trip, it’s important to think about what you’ll need in order to make the most of your time away. Here, travel expert María Gimena Boccadoro shares her top tips for packing for a trip.
1. Make a plan. Before you even pack your bags, make a list of what you want to do and see while on your trip. This will help you prioritize your belongings and make packing easier.
2. Be flexible. Not all trips are the same – there are lots of different destinations and activities out there waiting to be explored. So don’t be afraid to mix things up and bring along different clothes, souvenirs, and accessories for each stop on your trip.
3. Stay organized. When packing, keep everything neatly organized so that it’s easy to find what you’re looking for when you need it. This will also help avoid getting overwhelmed by your suitcase when you’re traveling.
4. Pack lightly. It can be tempting to bring along tons of unnecessary items with you on your trip, but Resist the urge! Instead, pack what you really need and leave the rest at home – you’ll save space and money
What To Take Home?
Maria Gimena Boccadoro is a world traveler who has developed a philosophy to travel successfully. Her tips are based on her experience and observations, which she shares in her blog.
Some of the most important things Boccadoro recommends for traveling successfully are to plan ahead, be flexible, and have a clear idea of what you want to achieve. She also suggests using different lenses when planning your trips- e.g., local, regional, national, or global- to get a more complete perspective.
Boccadoro advises travelers to be prepared for anything by packing lightly and carrying essential items with them wherever they go. She also stresses the importance of being social and networking while traveling, as it can help you meet new people and connect with locals. Finally, she encourages travelers to stay positive and enjoy the journey.